2020 Jeep Cherokee Interior
The 2020 Jeep Cherokee is a car built for performance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t also shine in the interior. The Jeep Cherokee interior has great stylings and advanced technology to make your drive a better one from Orland Park to Tinley Park. Bettenhausen Automotive has the full scoop on the Jeep Cherokee interior and our breakdown of the Cherokee vs. the Grand Cherokee.
Jeep Cherokee Interior: Dimensions
From 60/40 folding seats to a bevy of storage space, you’ve got a spacious and comfortable vehicle when looking at the Jeep Cherokee inside. Here are the dimensions for the Jeep Cherokee:
- Interior passenger volume: With 128 cubic feet of room on the inside of this car, you and your guests in New Lenox can sit back and relax with room to spare.
- Cargo volume: An ample 54.7 cubic feet of cargo space gives you and your passengers enough space to put all your things when going to and from the grocery store or your preferred vacation site.
Jeep Cherokee Interior: Comfort
The spacious Jeep Cherokee inside is matched by several great conveniences that provide next-level comfort for your Orland Park drive. Here are a few of the great features you get with the 2020 Jeep Cherokee:
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control gives you consistent heating or cooling no matter where you’re seated.
- Heated and ventilated front seats make sure that you’re warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- A heated steering wheel will keep your hands from getting cold as you power through those below-freezing temperatures in Tinley Park.
- Memory settings will ensure your comfort by keeping adjustments for the seats and steering wheel in place whenever you start the vehicle.
Bettenhausen Automotive Knows the Jeep Cherokee
If you’ve found a great car in the Jeep Cherokee, shop for our new cars using our convenient online shopping tool. We’ve got a great selection of Jeep Cherokees and other cars and SUVs. Contact us to learn more about the Jeep Cherokee interior.
More From Bettenhausen Automotive
From job sites to boat loading ramps, Orland Park drivers need a truck with a lot of towing power. They’ll find it in the 2021 RAM 1500. With a maximum towing capacity of 12,750 pounds the RAM 1500 towing capacity is a leader in the truck industry, beating the Ford F-150 and Chevy Silverado. Find out…
Simply put, the Jeep Cherokee is the standard-bearer for accessible off-road capability. But Tinley Park families rely on this versatile SUV for day-to-day convenience and comfort, too. Five distinct Jeep Cherokee trim levels let you customize your infotainment system and interior appointments. Front-wheel drive and 4-wheel drive Jeep Cherokee configurations allow you to prioritize fuel…
The 2020 Jeep Cherokee is a car built for performance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t also shine in the interior. The Jeep Cherokee interior has great stylings and advanced technology to make your drive a better one from Orland Park to Tinley Park. Bettenhausen Automotive has the full scoop on the Jeep Cherokee interior and our breakdown…