2022 Jeep Compass Reviews
Do you see 2022 Jeep Compasses on Orland Park roads? Are you thinking about purchasing one yourself? When purchasing a vehicle, it’s important to see what drivers are saying about it. Check out the Jeep Compass reviews and Jeep Compass Trailhawk reviews to see what the rave is about the Jeep SUV. If you have any questions, visit our research hub to learn more!
2022 Jeep Compass: Quick Overview
Before looking into the reviews of the 2022 Jeep Compass, let’s check out some key specs of the SUV. Take advantage of the following performance features:
2022 Jeep Compass Key Specs:
- Starting MSRP of only $26,785
- EPA-Estimated 22 MPG City/ 30 MPG Highway
- Standard 2.4L I-4 Engine with 177 horsepower
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- 2,000-pound maximum towing capacity
- 13.5-gal fuel tank
2022 Jeep Compass Reviews: Expert Opinions
Now that you know the general specs of the SUV, it’s time to see what drivers are saying! You’ve seen several of these vehicles in Tinley Park, so let’s see what different respected publications have to say. Read below for the 2022 Jeep Compass reviews:
- Car and Driver: The 2022 Jeep Compass is a compact crossover that enjoys the brand’s rugged cachet and can be outfitted to actually excel off-road. It fills the space between the smaller Renegade and the slightly larger Cherokee and competes against alternatives such as the Mazda CX-5 and Toyota RAV4. While we’ve derided the Compass’s unremarkable interior in the past, its cabin now has a fresher aesthetic with more modern features. Its apathetic four-cylinder gas engine is also a point of contention, but the possibility of a new plug-in hybrid would give the lineup a powertrain that’s becoming more common in this segment. Of course, Jeep’s image is based on getting off the beaten path, and the Trailhawk trim is the best equipped to accomplish that. The Cherokee may offer even more capability, but the 2022 Compass is arguably prettier and more affordable.
- Edmunds.com: “It’s a rival to the likes of the Chevrolet Trailblazer and Hyundai Tucson and stands out with its above-average off-road capabilities. The latest Compass generation debuted for 2017, but this year’s version gets a host of updates. First among them is a new exterior design and a more refined interior that are reminiscent of what you’d find with the larger Grand Cherokee. New tech features, such as a revised infotainment system, a larger central touchscreen, wireless Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto connectivity, and more standard advanced driver aids, should further bolster this little Jeep’s appeal.”
- Kelly BlueBook: The subcompact crossover SUV segment has few real off-roaders. Leave it to the iconic Jeep brand to build a small, affordable, and practical crossover with some serious off-road capability when equipped with all-wheel drive. The small but mighty 2022 Jeep Compass is slotted between the Renegade and the Cherokee as an appealing option in small, affordable SUVs with a rugged personality.
Get Your 2022 Jeep Compass At Bettenhausen Automotive Today!
Now that you have all of the information, it’s time to move forward! Experience all the new Jeep Compass has to offer, from performance to interior, in Tinley Park and New Lenox. Our finance team will help you through the purchasing process and let you know of all of the new vehicle specials available. We hope to see you soon!
More from Bettenhausen Automotive
The Jeep Wrangler 4xe is a trailblazing addition to the iconic Wrangler lineup, combining legendary off-road capability with innovative hybrid technology. Orland Park drivers can get excited about this hybrid SUV performance. With its powerful engine delivering impressive torque, and electrifying horsepower, the Wrangler 4xe is taking the driving experience to a whole new level. Dive…
The Jeep Grand Cherokee has been a crowd favorite in the Orland Park area for a long time, and it’s easy to see why! This three-row full-size SUV delivers powerhouse performance specs and tough off-road capabilities, ideal for anything from the daily commute to a long-distance road trip with the whole family. But did you…
Are you in the market for an attractive SUV that can crank out over 400 horsepower when properly equipped and sports luxuries like Nappa Leather seats? Of course, you are. The Dodge Durango is the perfect SUV to amp up your Orland Park commute, and it can do it without breaking the bank. How much is…