7 Car Add-Ons People Swear They Couldn’t Live Without
Here at the Bettenhausen Automotive Group, our customers ask us a lot of questions about add-ons to their vehicles. Whether you’re looking to add value, increase safety, or simply enhance your driving pleasure, these “extras” can become the things drivers can’t live without. So we’ve rounded up an informal list of the most popular add-ons requested by our customers.
1. GPS Navigation: It’s important to know where you’re going. Our Uconnect Touchscreen technology shows exactly where you are and how to get there.
2. SiriusXM Satellite Radio: Now that you’re on your way, you need some entertainment. Commercial-free satellite radio options, such as SiriusXM, allow you to choose from various forms of entertainment while driving. Whether you’re jamming out to your favorite era of music or listening to the latest podcast, satellite radio is a popular choice!
3. More speakers: If you’ve got the right soundtrack going, let’s really hear it! All of our brands feature available upgraded sound systems from leading brands such as BeatsAudio, Harmon Kardon, and Alpine Electronics. The luxurious Chrysler 200 features an available BeatsAudio sound system with 10 speakers plus a subwoofer for the premium sound quality.
4. Stow ‘N Place Roof Rack System: Are you an outdoors enthusiast? Whether you are into skiing or kayaking, our more adventurous SUV drivers get a lot of use from this recreation-friendly feature!
5. Soft Tops for Jeeps: These covers let you roam among the elements…without actually getting pelted by the elements. This is the perfect add-on for people who want that iconic Jeep look, but the practical coverage offered by the soft top.
6. Heated Second-Row Seats: Winters in Chicago can be long and cold, so heated seats have become a must have add-on for several customers. While drivers and passenger heated seats are becoming the norm, some of our models offer heated seats for passengers in the back rows to keep everyone warm and comfortable.
7. ParkView Rear Back-up Camera: From parallel parking to backing out of the driveway, it’s better to be safe than sorry. Do you really want to explain to your 4-year-old why the tricycle she left in the driveway is now in pieces?
The possibilities are nearly endless for adding on tech-savvy, dynamic new features to your Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler, or Ram. Looking for solutions? Visit our full-service Chicago Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM dealership to talk to an expert.