2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior
If you’ve been on the hunt for a powerful and dependable family SUV, you’ll love what the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee interior is offering. Although it’s best known for its remarkable engine lineup and its formidable off-road prowess, the Grand Cherokee also features a refined and smartly-designed cabin. Take a look inside the Jeep Grand Cherokee configurations with Bettenhausen Automotive, and then compare it to the Ford Explorer.
A Brief Overview of the Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior
The most important Jeep Grand Cherokee dimensions are as follows: Total passenger volume of 105.4 and 68.3 cubic feet of cargo space with rear seats folded down. The Jeep Grand Cherokee cubic feet exceeds that of many SUVs on the market today, making the Jeep Grand Cherokee interior an enticing option for drivers wanting a spacious SUV.
For drivers who have a lot of stuff that comes with them on trips through , the Jeep Grand Cherokee cargo space has a cargo management system that allows you to optimize your space. 60/40 split-fold seats are just one of the many tools you’ll have at your disposal.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee interior meets every need. Luxury amenities like Jeep Grand Cherokee leather ties together off-roading capability and comfort.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Dimensions
The 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee is exceptionally comfortable and spacious enough for all of your Tinley Park adventures. No matter where you find yourself within the cabin, the Grand Cherokee dimensions give you all the room you’ll need to feel comfortable:
- Grand Cherokee Passenger Space
- Total Passenger Volume: 105.4 cubic feet
- Headroom: 39.9 inches (Front), 39.2 inches (Rear)
- Shoulder Room: 58.7 inches (Front), 58 inches (Rear)
- Hiproom: 57 inches (Front), 56.2 inches (Rear)
- Legroom: 40.3 inches (Front), 38.6 (Rear)
- Grand Cherokee Cargo Space
- Cargo Space with Rear Seats Upright: 36.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Space with Rear Seats Flat: 68.3 cubic feet
60/40-split fold-down rear seats make it easy to find the ideal balance in your cabin. So, whether you’re exploring things to do in Tinley Park or planning a long-distance road trip from Chicago, you’ll find this model perfectly suited to your needs.
Grand Cherokee Interior Features and Design
- Seating and Upholstery – The Jeep Grand Cherokee seats up to five. Cloth seats and leather-wrapped steering wheel are standard, and you can add heated front seats, heated rear seats, and ventilated front seats in other trims. Leather, perforated Natura Plus leather, and suede/Nappa leather seats all become available as you upgrade.
- Entertainment and Connectivity – Uconnect®, a 7-inch touchscreen, and a 6-speaker audio system are standard, along with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™. Those who upgrade will gain access to Navigation, a Rear Seat Video System, a 19-speaker Harman/Kardon® audio system, and a wide variety of other options.
- Comfort and Luxury – Looking for a CommandView® Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof? What about dual-zone temperature control, or a driver’s seat memory function? You’ll find all that and so much more in the Jeep Grand Cherokee interior.
Start Your Next Adventure in the Jeep Grand Cherokee
Are you ready to see how the new Jeep Grand Cherokee handles the highways near Orland Park? We know you’ll find so much more to get excited about in the Jeep Grand Cherokee interior, so don’t wait to check out our new Jeep inventory! If you want to browse other stylish models, explore the Jeep Cherokee interior or Jeep Wrangler colors today! Would a minivan be a better fit with your family? Check out our Chrysler Pacifica vs. Toyota Sienna comparison. We’re ready to put you behind the wheel of the vehicle that is right for you, so come see us today!
Learn More with Bettenhausen Automotive
The 2020 Jeep Cherokee is a car built for performance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t also shine in the interior. The Jeep Cherokee interior has great stylings and advanced technology to make your drive a better one from to . Bettenhausen Automotive has the full scoop on the Jeep Cherokee interior and our breakdown…
Not all of us want big vehicles. Instead, some residents prefer a subcompact SUV. Like the 2020 FIAT 500x. We, too, at Bettenhausen Automotive understand your needs and diversity in vehicles. Thus, we have found FIAT SUV reviews that can help you with your vehicle search. When you are ready to buy or lease your…
Is your Orland Park family is ready to upgrade your daily drives and weekend adventures with the most-award SUV of all time? The 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee tops the list of best Sport utility vehicles thanks to its safety features, performance, and capabilities. With seven core Jeep Grand Cherokee trim levels and another five special editions…