2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior
If you’ve been on the hunt for a powerful and dependable family SUV, you’ll love what the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee interior is offering. Although it’s best known for its remarkable engine lineup and its formidable off-road prowess, the Grand Cherokee also features a refined and smartly-designed cabin. Take a look inside with Bettenhausen Automotive before you test it out on the roads near Chicago.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Dimensions
The 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee is exceptionally comfortable, and spacious enough for all of your Tinley Park adventures. No matter where you find yourself within the cabin, the Grand Cherokee dimensions give you all the room you’ll need to feel comfortable:
- Grand Cherokee Passenger Space
- Total Passenger Volume: 105.4 cubic feet
- Headroom: 39.9 inches (Front), 39.2 inches (Rear)
- Shoulder Room: 58.7 inches (Front), 58 inches (Rear)
- Hiproom: 57 inches (Front), 56.2 inches (Rear)
- Legroom: 40.3 inches (Front), 38.6 (Rear)
- Grand Cherokee Cargo Space
- Cargo Space with Rear Seats Upright: 36.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Space with Rear Seats Flat: 68.3 cubic feet
60/40-split fold-down rear seats make it easy to find the ideal balance in your cabin. So, whether you’re exploring things to do in Tinley Park or planning a long-distance road trip from Chicago, you’ll find this model perfectly suited to your needs.
Grand Cherokee Interior Features and Design
- Seating and Upholstery – Cloth seats and leather-wrapped steering wheel are standard, and you can add heated front seats, heated rear seats, and ventilated front seats in other trims. Leather, perforated Natura Plus leather, and suede/Nappa leather seats all become available as you upgrade.
- Entertainment and Connectivity – UConnect®, a 7-inch touchscreen, and a 6-speaker audio system are standard, along with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™. Those who upgrade will gain access to Navigation, a Rear Seat Video System, a 19-speaker Harman/Kardon® audio system, and a wide variety of other options.
- Comfort and Luxury – Looking for a CommandView® Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof? What about dual-zone temperature control, or a driver’s seat memory function? You’ll find all that and so much more in the Jeep Grand Cherokee interior.
Start Your Next Adventure in the Jeep Grand Cherokee
Are you ready to see how the new Jeep Grand Cherokee handles the highways near Orland Park? We know you’ll find so much more to get excited about in the Jeep Grand Cherokee interior and configurations, so don’t wait to check out our new Jeep inventory! If you want to browse other stylish models, explore Jeep Wrangler colors today! While you’re here, you can compare the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the 2020 Ford Explorer to see which vehicle will better suit your needs. Would a minivan be a better fit with your family? Check out our Chrysler Pacifica vs. Toyota Sienna comparison. We’re ready to put you behind the wheel of the vehicle that is right for you, so come see us today!
Learn More with Bettenhausen Automotive
Is your Orland Park family is ready to upgrade your daily drives and weekend adventures with the most-award SUV of all time? The 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee tops the list of best Sport utility vehicles thanks to its safety features, performance, and capabilities. With seven core Jeep Grand Cherokee trim levels and another five special editions…
Orland Park drivers shouldn’t have to worry about the price tag when comparing Fiat 500 prices and trims. You can drive home in a luxe new Fiat without stretching your wallet. We’ll walk you through the different new Fiat 500 price points, and once you’ve made your decision you can take a look at our current…
The latest Jeep Gladiator stands out among its competitors. Boasting 4×4 Jeep agility and a flatbed for storage, taking care of hard jobs in and traversing rugged trails just got better looking. The Jeep Gladiator colors flatter a truck that was built to be an individual. Whether you want to stand out on your…